Personal diary, news + photo inspirations from the Sugar + Style team.
. .
. .

Friday 18 May 2012

Behind the scenes at our latest shoot...

Hey peeps!

Note to self - I MUST blog more!!!

It's been super busy at the China Doll offices, I've been working on bringing some amazing new products to the site and FINALLY happy to say they have started to hit the site on a pre-order basis! Take a peek at them here but be quick if you want to get your hands on any as there are very limited quantities of each...

Aside from bringing in pretty new things, I'd spent the month planning our latest shoot. This shoot was the biggest one I had done to date and I faced so many problems along the way so I was sure it was destined to be a disaster! There was so much drama, right up to the day of the shoot, when my last box of samples decided not to arrive and the skies decided to open which resulted to a very very last minute location change!

We originally planned to shoot in this amazing bluebell forest and abandoned caravan park, but the heavy rain and threat of hail was enough to put us off! So we headed over to Stoke Newington to do a shoot at the AMAZING Castle gibson Location, The House Next Door...

Ailera was shooting on the day (I absolutely LOVE this girl!!), I had the fabulous Leah Mabe working her magic on Hair and Make Up and the fabulous Dario styling...

Here are a few sneaky behind the scene snaps which me and the team managed to snap...
















And the models from the day...

Sophie Beaty (on her first ever shoot!)....I spotted at The Clothes Show Live last year and knew she had an amazing face!

Michaela Ireland from Zone Models
Can't wait to show you the final pics!


x

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the final pics!
    This looks promising!

    xx,
    Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful !! love the Pictures ! You both look great

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete